My Blog PageRank

Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello my friends all. how the situation today. I hope you all get the good for this day. oh yes I say welcome to my blog this. I am very happy with this blog. What else this blog has a Pagerank or PR. This blog is getting a good pagerank. After all this time I have this blog. On the Google Page Rank, rating scale starting from the number 0 (zero) until the number 10. Pagerank is a kind of measuring instruments for google and visitors / blog you'll just how 'popular' your blog. The higher the pagerank website / blog you are, the more happy robots from search engines come 'visited' your blog. Way for bloggers who want to increase the pagerank diligent and often write to the blog blogwalking friends another. due indirectly, it shows that we bloggers are friendly and willing to share.
Oh yes I want to tell you a little about my experience to find a bag for my wife. Yesterday I was browsing on the Internet to find louis vuitton handbags and louis vuitton bags. Finally I found a Louis Vuitton (LV) eStore. Then I immediately ordered it. I am very happy with the outstanding service. Goods that I can send messages quickly. Finally, my wife is very happy with the goods. I am very happy and I was also told by my neighbor that I found a shop that sells louis vuitton louis vuitton bags and handbags. Finally, my neighbor also wanted too.
So just a little story from my experience. Hopefully this can be useful for friends of all friends. Do not forget to always come to my house or my blog this. I am waiting for comments from you all. If you want to share my experience with please contact me.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: